Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lost Code Littlest Pet Shop Littlest Pet Shop VIP Sign In Help?

Littlest Pet Shop VIP sign in help? - lost code littlest pet shop

Ohhhh clear Hasbro is stupid closed on weekends, of course!
I'm looking for 2 of my girls LPS VIP and then I'm in the codes. Well, for some reason when I clicked on "My pet will not be seen. .. * I will go and return." When I tried to enter the password will not match, though! Then I tried to question * Do you have your password secret * and said that the name was not on the system. ... * Maybe I thought it was necessary .* To start a new account and create Nooo ... I've tried, but when I said in my code of LPS, they are activated under a different account.
I feel completely Jippe. The codes have been lost, apparently. No help from Hasbro until Monday and boring, that girls really wanted to play with animals Interactive.

Has anyone else this problem with LPS VIP and if so, how is it?

In my contacts please-Star in this case someone, someone knows the answer. lol

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment